4 months has gone by since my last blog post. I need to get better, maybe I will shoot for once a month!
Things have been great! I just ended another HypnoBirthing session, this was my first session with 2 couples. That makes 5 couples that I have taught! I am also pleased that 3 of those couples have had their beautiful babies. 1 boys, and 2 girls. I love what I do, I could not be happier with the progress I have made. I am truly passionate about natural birth and love sharing that passion with families. I am also going to start teaching Cloth Diapering classes, and assisting new moms and dads with Babywearing. I recently starting offering photography as well. I am not a photographer, but I look at it like this; I have a really good camera and can take pretty good pictures and I know how to use Photoshop. So, if couples want pictures taken during pregnancy, birth or after, but can't afford to pay a professional, they can pay me a lot less and get pretty good photos. Perfect, right? If you haven't seen the maternity pictures I took, check them out: http://www.freewebs.com/southerntierhypnobirthing/apps/photos/. I think they turned out really well! Hoping to be invited to a birth at some point, to help support them with HypnoBirthing and to take photos of the birthing process. To get an idea of what I am talking about for birth photos, check out this slide show: http://blueberryskyphotography.com/when-words-arent-enough/?awesm=fbshare.me_APjlL, absolutely breathtaking photos set to music. Oh, I just love birth!
Taigan is good. He played T-ball this year, and is getting excited for Kindergarten. I can't believe my baby boy is starting Kindergarten!! Brendan will be 3 next week, July 28th! Seriously...3. Evan is 16 months going on 16 years old. He has a little "attitude problem". I guess he needs to be feisty so he can stick up for himself with 2 older brothers! I am planning on taking the to do a "photo shoot" sometime soon, so I will be sure to post those pictures.
So, there is a little update for you all! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment