Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sports and boys

Is it something in their nature that makes them like sports? Taigan was obsessed with hockey during hockey season, and now is obsessed with baseball. Everything more than a couple of inches long is a bat, and he hits anything he can. When he hits it, he says "cores!" haha, he can't say score quite right yet! Does he like them because other people like them? Daddy loves hockey and Nana loves baseball. Is it because they watch that he likes to watch? What if they watched ice skating or cheerleading, would he like them, too? Grandma watches QVC all the time, but I don't think he likes to shop...yet. Seriously, is it almost set that most boys will like sports. Nature vs. Nurture, I guess. Probably a little a both.

On Father's Day we went to an Elmira Pioneers game. Everybody went. Nana and Pop-pop, G-ma, Eric, all 3 kids, and myself. It was a lot of fun. I think he really had fun. I know my dad did! We went again last night. Nana and Pop-pop, Eric, Taigan, Evan, and I. Brendan stayed at home. Sitting for 5 minutes is hard when you are 23 months old. haha. First thing this morning he asked me if we could go again next week.

No comments: